SBR Latex for Repairs & Waterproofing
BOND REPAIR is a SBR based liquid useful as an additive for concrete / mortars in repair / waterproofing applications, as well as a protective coating to rebars and cementitious substrates. It also serves as a bond coat to repair sections.
AREA OF APPLICATION
- Waterproofing of terrace, toilets, chajja, masonry walls, sloping RCC roofs, etc.
- Repairs to RCC members
- Waterproofing mortars / concretes
- In repair mortars / concretes
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- White liquid, easily brush applied
- Useful as waterproofing coat.
- Useful as a bonding agent between old and new concrete surfaces
- Excellent as a cement modifier
- Repair mortar modified with BOND REPAIR suitable for repairing of RCC beams, columns, slabs and other RCC members
- Total solid content : 40 ± 2 %
- Specific gravity : Approx. 1.00
- pH : 8 - 9
- Coverage : 20-22 sq.ft/kg for 2 coats. (BR + cement in the proportion 1:1.5)
- Pot life : 30-45 minutes, when mixed with Cement at 30oC
INSTRUCTIONS: PRECAUTION / STORAGE
- Consume mixed material within 45 minutes
- Moisten the surface adequately before coating application
- Dilution of BOND REPAIR is strictly not recommended.
- Do not apply coating over loose or cracked plaster surface
- Not to be used for cathodic treatments to rebar
- Do not exceed an addition of 35 % of BOND REPAIR for modifying concrete / mortars
Package : 1 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, 20 kg & 210 kg