YANKONIZE POLY - CRETE
Acrylic based bonding agent for repairs & waterproofing
POLY CRETE is an acrylic polymer based waterproofing liquid and bonding agent for old and new cementitious substrates.
AREA OF APPLICATION
- As a bonding aid for old and new concrete / mortar.
- Useful as an additive for making repair mortars / concretes
- Water resistant renders or plasters
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent adhesion to cementitious substrates.
- Works as an effective bonding agent by facilitating more open time.
- Can modify mortar / concrete for specifiers' requirements in repair.
- Reduces cracking in mortar and screeds.
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
- Shelf life : 1 year in unopened condition
- Specific gravity : 1.03 +/- 0.02
- Coverage : On concrete/plaster surfaces as a neat coat,
- 30 sft per coat on a brick masonry surface (mixed with cement)
- Nature : White coloured liquid
- Base ; Acrylic Latex
- Total solid content : 30 ± 2 %
INSTRUCTIONS: PRECAUTION / STORAGE
- Do not keep the mixed material open for more than 30 minutes.
- Do not dilute product with water at site
- Do not place new concrete or mortar if the bonding agent is dried
- Do not take up applications in direct heat, opt for cooler temperatures or in shade to apply.
- Pre wetting of surface with water is essential
- Package : 1KG, 5 KG,10 KG,& 20 KG