YANKONIZE FINO COAT
FINO COAT provides excellent waterproofing characteristics and resistance to algae & fungus. FINO COAT is a water based, durable elastomeric coating that fills & covers hairline cracks and maintains a clean surface.
AREA OF APPLICATION
Exterior surfaces of RCC, concrete panels, plastered masonry walls.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Impermeable to wind driven rain and thus waterproofs
- Is elastic in nature and covers hairline cracks
- Higher thickness and thus longer life
- Algae and fungus resistant
- Decorative with low dirt pick up
- Applied along with a special primer to resist efflorescence
- Non toxic
- Nature : Single component.
- Appearance : Emulsion (Available in White )
- Specific Gravity : 1.29
- Coverage : 35 sq.ft/lt. for 2 coats
- Coating Thickness : 110 microns DFT for 2 coats
- Elongation (250 micron DFT) : >400% (Typical Value at 30°C)
- Re-coating period : Min. 5 hrs (at 30°C)
- Method of application : By brush, roller or spray
- Adhesion on Cementitious substrate - Excellent
- Asbestos - Excellent
INSTRUCTIONS: PRECAUTION / STORAGE
PACKAGING : 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20KG