PRE MIX PLASTER- SAND-CEMENT & POLYMER BASED WALL PLASTER for Plastering Of External and Internal walls
PLASTO MIX is made of Cement (OPC), Graded processed silt free and clay free River Sand and Polymers. These ingredients are of known quality and are blended exactly in the correct ratio thus ensuring high degree of product performance and consistency.
PLASTO MIX is a factory made pre-blended sand-cement plaster with polymers supplied in dry form. It can enable a significant increase on construction productivity as well as a substantial enhancement on building quality.
PLASTO MIX In contrast to site prepared plaster, PLASTO MIX is produced in a factory with appropriate facilities on batching and blending of all the necessary ingredients. PLASTO MIX not only increases significantly the product performance but also guarantees a high degree of application reliability and consistency.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Although, the cost of the sand-cement plaster within a project is insignificant, use of PLASTO MIX will surely add benefits to the overall durability of the building whether it is commercial or residential.
- Technical Advantages:
- Reduced shrinkage cracks through better cement hydration
- Good workability and sag resistant
- Very good compressive, flexural and tensile strength
- Minimal re-bound loss
- Good water resistance property
- Better Flexibility
- Consistent quality
- Easy to mix and apply
- Better finish and surface appearance
- Commercial Advantages:
- Almost nil wastage of the material at the site
- Uniform price during the execution of the work
- Minimum space required for the storage
- Inventory cost saving
- No multiple raw material(sand, cement and additives) sourcing hassle
- Minimum supervision
- Reduction in material lifting cost
- Non messy site
AREA OF APPLICATION
PLASTO MIX used buildings will be more durable and the potential savings on long term maintenance expenses will be substantial.
INSTRUCTIONS: PRECAUTION / STORAGE
It requires only the addition of 5 to 5.5 Liters potable water per 30 Kg Bags and mix thoroughly.
Approx 11 to 12 Sq.Ft. per 30 Kg Bags With Thickness of 20 MM
- Cement : Sand 1:4 (Dry )
- Colour Grey
- Sand Size 0.1 to 3.45 mm as (Bs1199)
- Pot Life 1 Hour
- Water 5 to 5.5 Ltr
- Package : 30 Kg ( HDPE) Bag.