YANKONIZE SHUTTER RELEASE –MRA:
Shuttering Oil / Concrete Form Release Agent
SHUTTER RELEASE -MRA is shuttering oil / concrete form release agent that provides quick, easy and clean release of concrete from forms. It provides a smooth, flat surface, free of voids and defects. It will not transfer from forms and it leaves concrete surfaces unstained, ready for re-use almost instantly.
AREA OF APPLICATION
- Can be applied on metal, wood, plastic and fiberglass forms.
- Precast moulds & plywood.
- Equipment maintenance-scoots, buckets hoist and paving machines.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Acts as bond breaker and form cleaner.
- Eliminates voids, defects, build-up of concrete and mortar & provides fair finished exposed concrete.
- Non-staining will not wash off.
- Protects steel forms from rusting.
- Cuts clean-up time.
- Economical & easy to use.
- Protects plywood forms from bulging due to water absorption, thus increases the number of re-uses.
- Stripping of forms / de-shuttering becomes easy without hooking, thus it increases shutter’s life.
INSTRUCTIONS: PRECAUTION / STORAGE
Package : Available in 20 Ltr and 210 Ltr
- Physical Appearance Yellowish brown low viscous liquid
- Coverage 1 Ltr will cover approximately 20 to 36 m2 of forms
- depending upon application method and substrate.
- Specific Gravity 0.83 + 0.02